15/05/2020 Tours to Resume
Following changes in the lockdown laws in Victoria and New South Wales, Running Tours Melbourne & Running Tours Sydney wish to advise that our tours will resume from Monday 1 June 2020.
We have however made some modifications as to how we operate our tours:
- All our tours will have a 24 hour cut off to allow us to analyse the situation and should the need arise, make adjustments to the tour.
- Hotel pick ups will not be offered for the foreseeable future with guests asked to meet at the tour starting point.
- Our team have been asked not to shake hands and high five guests. We don't want to be rude, so that's why we are letting you know now!
- Our team will carry hand sanitiser to use before, during and after the tour.
- Our team will not carry your gear including phones, and will not take photos on your phones.
- Post tour coffees will be takeaway
- A number of other strategies have been put in place, that as the guest, you wouldn't notice!
We have also made a change to our Cancellation Policy, allowing free cancellations up to 6pm the night before a tour.
Running Tours Melbourne & Running Tours Sydney are committed to creating safe work environment for our team members and with the above steps in place, it will also mean a much safer tour for you as well!
Any further updates will be provided on this page.